Full stack engineer with passion for web3
Airstack is a decentralized data network that makes blockchain activity easily discoverable, browsable, and consumable. Before Airstack, blockchain data was trapped in silos: A person might transact with a bunch of dapps, or interact with different protocols, or earn various currencies, or trade different tokens, or participate in various DAOs, or be a member of several NFT communities, and each of those transactions happen in isolation. Airstack brings those transactions together in virtual stacks of data. For example, with Airstack you can easily pinpoint that 5040 people all used a specific dapp today, that 807 of them used that dapp plus a specific DeFi protocol, 257 of them are members of investment DAOs, and that 53 of them are also attending the upcoming ETH.cc conference.
This data is incredibly valuable to developers, traders, investors, marketers, and for various types of business development. The Airstack Data Privacy Protocol (ADPP) provides for access to this data while empowering consumers to securely lock, control and monetize it. ADPP also provides a method for ensuring that no 3rd party, including Airstack, can de-anonymize user data without their permission.
We are looking for passionate fresh engineers to join the Airstack core development team. Airstack is a decentralized data network that makes blockchain activity easily discoverable, browsable, and consumable.
- Develop and deliver a high-quality product
- Contribute to technical discussions
- Understand different blockchain projects and create the required subgraphs
- Back-end / Front-end development
- Write simple, high quality, and secure smart contracts
- Write the libraries to interface with smart contracts
- Write the unit tests
- Quick learner and an excellent team player
- Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Have a deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, and system design
- Good understanding of Relational and Graph Databases
- Knowledge of REST and Graphql APIs
- Knowledge about blockchain technology
- Understanding of DeFi, NFTs, DAOs is a plus, also Sub Graphs
- Understanding of React development, along with react.js and next.js is a plus
- Exhibit our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
- A valued teammate in a dynamic, autonomous, multi-functional agile team
- Love working on a team where you constantly learn, experiment, and iterate quickly
- English language fluency
- Passion for writing clean and testable code
- We are a distributed workforce enabling everyone to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
Airstack is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.