Full Stack Engineer
Experience: 6-8 Years Preferred Organisations: Any SaaS or e-Commerce Organisation that is a Unicorn and formed over the last 10 Years
- Must have 6-8 years of technology experience with 5+ years of experience in Java / NodeJS full stack development.
- Good knowledge on XML and JSON
- Design, Develop and deploy the end-to-end software solution using the latest SPA(Single Page Application), Micro-Front-end frameworks, and drive the strategy for the teams, to both ensure product quality and to contribute towards building a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Responsible for the end-to-end web application development for the Integrations API team, that includes Front end, Middle Tier and Back-end implementations, with a preference for front end implementations.
- Expertise in writing unit cases, working on test automation whenever required for the project/team, SQL Server as the backend repository.
- Work collaboratively in Agile scrum team including Developers/Senior Developers, Architects/Tech Leads, Product Owners, Scrum Master, Automation developers. This will include a one - two hours overlap with the global team in Dubai (UAE Timezone, GMT +4:00).
- Collaborate with QA engineers and Product Owners to ensure quality is built into the product from requirements to deployment. Ensure that products and features being developed to perform and scale under load.
- Ensure technical decisions support our goals of quality, scalability, reliability, security and high performance.
- Should be able to take the accountability on the following like code quality assurance, provide architectural and design directions, propose the action plans for identifying and reducing the Tech Debt, ensure code review readiness, promote collaboration and engagement , coming up with new techniques and best practices for web development space, and advocate improvements with the team.
- Practice TDD and ATDD (acceptance Test Driven Development), ensuring the code is covered by unit and integration tests, and continually improving the testability of the products and working on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action with the manger at project level.
- Proactive participation in an on-call support as and when it is needed.
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle methodology
- Work closely with Product management team to translate the requirements intotechnical solutions
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and fix bugs in the Current applications/Tools and Servicesand communicate daily on the progress, status and blockers.
- Should be able to delegate work and assignments to team members, lead andmentor the junior members on the technology, domain and the code optimization strategies.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative, energetic environment using distributed teams is a must.
As a Lead you would be responsible for delivery and quality of products/ applications; helping deliver solutions delighting caregivers, improving patient experience and adding strategic value to Providence St. Joseph Health.
You will work with one or more scrum teams to understand functional requirements, plan product increments and continue to deliver value with every sprint. In addition, you would:
- Work closely with the teams to build out backlog and engineering plans, including specs and design collateral.
- Adhere to the Colexion engineering’s quality criteria for your solutions and services, using measurements and insights to understand and validate the quality of experience for our community of users and investors.
- Coordinate with our community of users and investors, scrum masters and engineering leads to help deliver robust solutions.
- Meet commitments and deadlines, while effectively communicating status and risks to all stakeholders.
- Contribute to improving the engineering process, pre-empt risks, define & execute contingency plans.
- Consistently demonstrate a sense of accountability for the quality and completeness of entire solutions/ service and resulting caregiver experience.
An important trait that we are looking for:
A start-up mindset with the intent to take ownership and belief that you can make a difference!
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred in engineering discipline