Preference: Profession Design Degree / Qualification
The UX designer is responsible for satisfying and compelling experiences for users of a product, drawing on results from user research and workflow analysis. Should possess strong creative, technical and problem-solving skills including content, controls, visual design and development, information architecture, user research, branding, and customer/technical support.
Responsibilities often include:
- Consulting with teams to understand their goals Explaining user research results to internal and external stakeholders
- Developing personas and usage scenarios Conducting usability testing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows Creating product prototypes
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience Assisting with content development
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis