Web3 Quality Assurance Engineer
About the company:
Community Gaming's platform creates a seamless experience for tournament organizers to host grassroots tournaments and for gamers to compete and instantly get paid when they win. The platform facilitates automatic payments that are fast, transparent, and require no blockchain knowledge to use!
- Strong communication skills and experience in Web testing.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality software and platform.
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Communicate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Good understanding of varying testing techniques and the ability to develop new methods through out-of-the-box thinking.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in QA engineering.
- Good understanding of blockchain, decentralized applications, cryptocurrency wallets and EVM-based protocols.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong Knowledge in Web Frontend
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience in performance testing is a big plus
- Experience in automation framework design and implementation is a big plus
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Basic knowledge of MongoDB and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban development process
Good to have:
- Massive Experience in the web3 space and working with decentralized Applications.
- Experienced in testing Defi Apps, NFT Marketplaces, Crypto Wallets and various popular Dapps on EVM-based protocols